Review: The top 10 reasons to play Frobisher Says!
Did we mention it’s free?
Frobisher Says! is a quirky and fun downloadable title released exclusively for the PlayStation Vita. It features several mini-games that are played in quick succession without much explanation as to what the player is supposed to do. In fact, part of the challenge is figuring out what Frobisher wants you to do and then completing each mini-game as quickly as possible. The game is fantastic, so we here at Sac City Gamer came up with a top 10 list of why everyone should be playing this gem. Look below to read our stupid list!
10. It’s free.
9. The unique way Frobisher says the word “says”. It’s hilarious…and awesome. Trust us.
8. The colorful and stylish graphics. This game is truly unique and uses multiple art styles to create a diverse experience.
7. It’s free.
6. Cheap DLC. The only pack that’s been released is a pack of 15 mini-games for $1.99. It’s called the Super Fun Pack and let me just say, it’s super fun!
5. Making a complete fool of yourself. Yeah. It’s one of those kind of games, but it’s actually fun making a fool of yourself in this game. That’s more than can be said for most similar games.
4. It’s free.
3. The wife loves it. It’s not only a fun game with a great pass-and-play local multiplayer mode, but it’s fun for the whole family. My wife, who isn’t a gamer by any means, loves this game and that’s always a plus.
2. It uses all of the Vita’s control mechanisms. The game uses the touch screen, rear touch pad, microphone, cameras, motion sensor and of course, the buttons. It’s a great way to show off the Vita’s capabilities.
1. Did I mention that it’s FREE?